Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sleepyhead

I could barely drag myself out of bed this morning, and now I have to go work for 11 hours. Blah. Wednesdays, I work at my main job from 9-3:30. then I work my second job from 4-8. My husband is starting grad school night class on Wednesdays, so he won't be home until 10 or so. So tonight, we are on our own for dinner! I have no idea what I am going to eat. But I already ate breakfast:


Barbara's Cinnamon Puffins and some grapes.

Lunch on Wednesdays becomes kind of a grazefest - I am not at my first job long enough to get a lunch, so I pretty much snack on my bag of foodstuffs all day long. This is great because I am never worried about being starving and I can always last until dinner at 8:30 or 9. This is my bag today:


I have some greek yogurt, a Luna Bar, a yogurt parfait, a fruit cup, clementines, Pop chips, Pretzel M&M's, and my main course - smoked turkey on whole wheat with Muenster, mustard & arugula. I may or may not eat everything I bring on Wednesdays. Sometimes my eyes are bigger than my stomach. Anyway.. off to work, see you tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment