Monday, January 3, 2011

Mmmm, Garlic..

So, work was so busy I didn't even get to eat my yogurt as a morning snack. Hmmmph. However, at lunch I did sneak in these guys as dessert:


For dinner, Simon whipped up some arugula and spinach salads garnished with grape tomatoes, bell pepper & a smidge of parmesan cheese


followed by a fantastic recipe from Weight Watchers in 20 Minutes, Fresh Linguine with Spinach and Sausage.

This recipe was super simple. Boil some fresh linguine, saute some garlic and hot Italian turkey sausage, wilt some spinach, throw on some pine nuts and BAM. It's dinnertime. It might not look like much, but it was super tasty & the aroma of garlic was to die for.

I just munched the last of my Chocolove :(


and now I am off to walk with Leslie. We missed our date this morning. ;) Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment