Friday, January 7, 2011

Everything But the Kitchen Sink

is what I ate this evening, pretty much. Chocolate, a piece of cheese, popcorn, clementines, chips... I'm well within my weekly points & still on plan and tracking. But I blame my snack attack on this:

Kind-of-fail dinner.

This was out of the Weight Watchers in 20 Minutes cookbook, which we have had a lot of success with thus far. It was a recipe for Chicken Stir Fry with Cellophane Noodles, and it was no bueno. The chicken & veggies on top were great, but the noodles?

:/

We may have cooked them incorrectly, but Simon followed the directions in the recipe, which differed from the package. At any rate, the noodles were so hard to eat I gave up halfway through my portion. Lesson learned? When you are trying out a bunch of new recipes, you win some & you lose some. Today was a tough loss.

Oh well, tomorrow we are having pot roast - hard to screw that up. :) Hasta manana!

No comments:

Post a Comment