Friday, January 7, 2011

Pizza in the morning

The only problem with ordering pizza is the leftovers. Not that it's a real problem...


Already gone, and very tasty.

At my weigh-in this morning (I weigh in at home), I was down 0.4 pounds. Now, that is not a very big number. But if I lose that much a week for a year, I would be down 20 pounds. And I would rather be down 20 than up 20 because I got depressed & quit WW after a small loss. :) Besides, I definitely think the extra salt from the pizza & popcorn last night came into play re: the weigh-in and that I'll do a lot better next week. I already did three miles with Leslie this morning!

This is what it looks like outside this morning:

That is my car!

So I am really not looking forward to heading into work. But here are my work snacks:


And the main event:

It's the Turkey on Whole Wheat with Muenster, mustard & arugula that I had earlier this week, along with PopChips. No leftovers = boring lunches!

Gotta go shovel out my car... Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment