Thursday, January 13, 2011

Is it Summer Yet?

I only ask, because we ate burgers for dinner & it felt like summer. The smell such a dinner generates is drool inspiring.


While it may not look beautiful, this was my tasty burger creation, alongside some amazing french fries baked in the oven. The burgers were "grilled" on the stovetop in our grill pan by chef extraordinaire Simon.

For work, I took the usual snacks:


If you have never eaten a Larabar, pick one up & look at the ingredients. It's like... three things. :) I just saw a recipe for homemade ones on a blog that I need to get in my life ASAP.

For lunch today, I had something I never tried before:

This is an Amy's Cheese Enchilada with Beans & Corn frozen meal. It was amaaaaazing good. It tasted like actual food. I was in love. :) I paired it with a side salad



Which was also good.

Tomorrow is weigh-in... I don't think it will be great. But I'm going to keep my fingers crossed anyway and have a better week, starting tomorrow! I will wallk with Leslie, go "real" grocery shopping instead of just buying snacks at TJ's, and buy lots & lots of FRUIT and VEGETABLES. I can't tell you how excited I am for summer & awesome produce again. See you later!



No comments:

Post a Comment