Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pizza Pizza

So my mystery lunch was...


Sushi! I had a Brown Rice California Roll. It was delicious.

We intended on making a recipe out of the Weight Watchers in 20 minutes cookbook, but Simon felt miserable after work. So we just got pizza instead:


Mine is a thin crust veggie pizza - delicious. Simon opts for lots of meat & cheese on his pizza, so we can never share.

Later, I had some popcorn that I made in my new hot-air popcorn maker!


My mom & sisters recommending getting one, and I am happy I did, it is a lot cheaper than the microwave kind! I am excited to do some more experimenting with seasoning the popcorn - tonight I just sprayed it with Pam and salt. It was gooooood. ;)

Some Chocolove, and I call it a day.


Tomorrow is weigh-in... definitely nervous about my eats today affecting the results. We shall see. Wish me luck!


2 comments:

  1. Sushi - blerg! Glad you like the air popper, and good luck with the weigh in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even you would eat this sushi, Mom! It is just imitation crab, cucumber, and avocado.

    ReplyDelete